I do believe in miracles. When unexplained things happen my belief helps me to understand that God is at work. Some people dont believe that miracles are real because they do not have enough faith to believe somthing without evidance, or proof. I haven't had the chance to experience any miracles but i know that it would be spectacular.
Yes, I do believe in miracles. I believe in miracles because I have heard of instances where miracles have occured. Although I have not have had the pleasure of meeting someone who had experierenced a miracle, I still believe in them. I heard about a man who was caught in a avalanche and was completely buried in snow. Luckily, he was able to escape and live. I would say in my profensional opinion, that would be a classified as a miracle! Goodness I can tell this is going to be a great american novel. #bookswag
Yes, I do believe in miracles. Whenever something happens in my life that is hard to explain, or that was against the odds I believe that god is helping me out. I think that miracles are not only "big" things but also small things such as doing well on a test you were unprepared for. Miracles are god trying to show us that anything can happen, and even when a situation isn't looking good that we should still strive for success. No, I do not know anyone that has experienced a major miracle in their life. Even though I have heard of many in earlier years.
I do believe in miracles. I believe that God gives us miracles when we are at the lowest point in our lives. We hear of stories where an event occured with no possible explanation. But I think the explanation is that God saw someone in desparation and sent them a miracle.Miracles can be both big and little. God works miracles into each of our lives, we just might not know it yet.
Yes i do believe in miracles because you always here about big miraculous things happing to people that can't be explained. Like for example somebody surviving an incident in which they should have died. No I do not no anyone who has experienced a miracle, but i believe small things can be miracles to.
I do believe in miracles, even though i've never personally experienced one. I have heard many stories, including those in the bible, that explain miraculous things that have occured, with no explanation of all. I believe the will power we recieve in time of need is a perfect example of miracles in our lives, and that dignifies God's existence in my life.
I do believe in miracles. When unexplained things happen my belief helps me to understand that God is at work. Some people dont believe that miracles are real because they do not have enough faith to believe somthing without evidance, or proof. I haven't had the chance to experience any miracles but i know that it would be spectacular.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. I believe in miracles because I have heard of instances where miracles have occured. Although I have not have had the pleasure of meeting someone who had experierenced a miracle, I still believe in them. I heard about a man who was caught in a avalanche and was completely buried in snow. Luckily, he was able to escape and live. I would say in my profensional opinion, that would be a classified as a miracle! Goodness I can tell this is going to be a great american novel. #bookswag
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. Whenever something happens in my life that is hard to explain, or that was against the odds I believe that god is helping me out. I think that miracles are not only "big" things but also small things such as doing well on a test you were unprepared for. Miracles are god trying to show us that anything can happen, and even when a situation isn't looking good that we should still strive for success. No, I do not know anyone that has experienced a major miracle in their life. Even though I have heard of many in earlier years.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in miracles. I believe that God gives us miracles when we are at the lowest point in our lives. We hear of stories where an event occured with no possible explanation. But I think the explanation is that God saw someone in desparation and sent them a miracle.Miracles can be both big and little. God works miracles into each of our lives, we just might not know it yet.
ReplyDeleteYes i do believe in miracles because you always here about big miraculous things happing to people that can't be explained. Like for example somebody surviving an incident in which they should have died. No I do not no anyone who has experienced a miracle, but i believe small things can be miracles to.
ReplyDeleteI do believe in miracles, even though i've never personally experienced one. I have heard many stories, including those in the bible, that explain miraculous things that have occured, with no explanation of all. I believe the will power we recieve in time of need is a perfect example of miracles in our lives, and that dignifies God's existence in my life.
ReplyDelete