Thursday, November 19, 2009

Connections:

What connections can you make between the book and your own life, the real world, other literature or media, etc.?

6 comments:

  1. I think my and Mack are kind of the same. We love God, but maybe our relationships with him could be a little deeper. Maybe from this story me and Mack can change that. @ Ethan David Youngs what is your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can compare Missy in The Shack to Lennie who is seen in Of Mice and Men. I think they both represent innocence. Even on a more literal term, they both die in their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Henry Gleason.
    I think that Mack is a perfect representation of me, in comparison to @Henry Gleason's comment. I do believe in God, but I do think that I owe him more worship, and that I could pertain a deeper relationship with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both ethan and henry i can compare myself to mack because i believe but dont fully live out my duties as a catholic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with henry because i do love God very much, but i feel that i could have a deeper relationship with him. Like in the book where papa says that everyone has the power to work miracles we just have to live out our life like Jesus did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like i can really relate to Mack. When i experience bad things in my life i find myself wondering "why is God putting me through this?"

    ReplyDelete