I think the the author uses a lot of detailed and descriptive words in the book. Its as if he is trying to paint a picture in my head through his story. I also think the author uses loaded words to captivate the reader. On page 78 and 79, he does a great job of describing the scenery, it feels like I can actually see what he was trying to convey to the reader.
I think the author does a magnificent job using description and suspense. Pages 78 and 79 specifically show awesome detail and i can perfectly see what he is describing. The authors choice of incorporating the trinity with the three average people is very clever. When i started reading this book i haven't wanted to set it down!
The author did a excellent job about making the reader want to read more. During the flashback of Missy's disappearance, I never wanted to stop reading. I wanted to know what was going to happen to Missy! Even though I could tell that Missy was killed. I wanted to know how they found her and what everyone's reactions were.
The author did a really good job writing the book because every single page made you want to read more. The author also did an excellent job in describing everything because it really made you feel like you were there.
I think the author did a marvalous job of describing God and the rest od the Trinity. I loved the way he depicted God as being a mother. To me i feel like showing God as a mother helped Mack connect more easily because we are all closer to our mothers.
The book drew me in as I got closer and closer to the climax of the novel. The author did an amazing job of making the reader want more with its descriptive writing and creative storyline.
I think the the author uses a lot of detailed and descriptive words in the book. Its as if he is trying to paint a picture in my head through his story. I also think the author uses loaded words to captivate the reader. On page 78 and 79, he does a great job of describing the scenery, it feels like I can actually see what he was trying to convey to the reader.
ReplyDeleteI think the author does a magnificent job using description and suspense. Pages 78 and 79 specifically show awesome detail and i can perfectly see what he is describing. The authors choice of incorporating the trinity with the three average people is very clever. When i started reading this book i haven't wanted to set it down!
ReplyDeleteThe author did a excellent job about making the reader want to read more. During the flashback of Missy's disappearance, I never wanted to stop reading. I wanted to know what was going to happen to Missy! Even though I could tell that Missy was killed. I wanted to know how they found her and what everyone's reactions were.
ReplyDeleteThe author did a really good job writing the book because every single page made you want to read more. The author also did an excellent job in describing everything because it really made you feel like you were there.
ReplyDeleteI think the author did a marvalous job of describing God and the rest od the Trinity. I loved the way he depicted God as being a mother. To me i feel like showing God as a mother helped Mack connect more easily because we are all closer to our mothers.
ReplyDeleteThe book drew me in as I got closer and closer to the climax of the novel. The author did an amazing job of making the reader want more with its descriptive writing and creative storyline.
ReplyDelete