Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reactions:

What are your reactions to, opinions about, or feelings of the book?

7 comments:

  1. I find this book very interesting. From what I have read so far, it seems that this book is about a man and his relationship with God. It seems that he doesn't have a very strong relationship with God. I have a feeling that he is going to go to the shack and develop a deeper relationship with God. My opinion of this book is that its a great story and kind of a example how I can make my relationship with God deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have currently read, this book is a faithfully inspirational novel, and I cannot wait to get even more into it. I believe that it resembles the relationship between God and someone who is not as faithful to him as they should be, and shows that regardless of little worship, God is our creator and will always be there to catch us when we fall and correct our mistakes.

    @Henry. SWAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy this book. At the point that I am at I think it has great potential and will teach a great lesson about god and him helping us in our lives. Also it teaches that everything happens for a reason and god has control over everything. The part about the three people representing the trinity is very creative and im impressed with the authors skills.

    ps i love you henry gleason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the author might have had some tragic event happen to him in his life. When Mack gets the letter the was his anger and sadness were described i couldn't help feeling the the author knows these emotions from personal experience.I was very surprised when Missy was missing. after he saved his kid who was about to drown, you might think that the danger is all gone. In all i think the author has some very interesting points to get across to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Henry when he talks about connecting with God on a more personal level. I think this book is a way for many people to help there relation ship with God after they feel he has hurt a loved one. The book, to me, is a great way to help understand why somethings in life are hard is God is an all loving God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the book very much so far. I think that it really shows that no matter how tragic of an event happens in our life God never does it to hurt and that he really does that everything happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with both Henry and Delaney. This book helps me to realize that some people have really hard times. If they still have the courage and faith to seek out God then I think we should all be able to. Mack is a great example of someone who lost his child, but still found the faith to carry on.

    ReplyDelete